Here's how I did it.

Application.java (to register Camel's servlet):
----
import org.apache.camel.component.servlet.CamelHttpTransportServlet;
import org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication;
import org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.EnableAutoConfiguration;
import org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder;
import
org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.ConfigurableEmbeddedServletContainer;
import
org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.EmbeddedServletContainerCustomizer;
import org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.ErrorPage;
import org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.ServletRegistrationBean;
import org.springframework.boot.context.web.SpringBootServletInitializer;
import org.springframework.context.annotation.Bean;
import org.springframework.context.annotation.ComponentScan;
import org.springframework.context.annotation.Configuration;
import org.springframework.http.HttpStatus;

@Configuration
@ComponentScan
@EnableAutoConfiguration
public class Application extends SpringBootServletInitializer {
        private static final String CAMEL_URL_MAPPING = "/rest/*";
        private static final String CAMEL_SERVLET_NAME = "CamelServlet";

                SpringApplication.run(Application.class, args);
        }

        @Override
        protected SpringApplicationBuilder configure(SpringApplicationBuilder
application) {
                return application.sources(Application.class);
        }

        @Bean
        public ServletRegistrationBean servletRegistrationBean() {
                ServletRegistrationBean registration =
                                new ServletRegistrationBean(new
CamelHttpTransportServlet(), CAMEL_URL_MAPPING);
                registration.setName(CAMEL_SERVLET_NAME);
                return registration;
        }

        @Bean
        public EmbeddedServletContainerCustomizer containerCustomizer() {
                return new EmbeddedServletContainerCustomizer() {
                        @Override
                        public void
customize(ConfigurableEmbeddedServletContainer container) {
                                ErrorPage error401Page = new
ErrorPage(HttpStatus.UNAUTHORIZED, "/401.html");
                                ErrorPage error404Page = new
ErrorPage(HttpStatus.NOT_FOUND, "/404.html");
                                ErrorPage error500Page = new
ErrorPage(HttpStatus.INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR, "/500.html");

                                container.addErrorPages(error401Page,
error404Page, error500Page);
                        }
                };

SwaggerConfig.java:
----
@Configuration
public class SwaggerConfig implements EnvironmentAware {

    private RelaxedPropertyResolver propertyResolver;

    @Override
    public void setEnvironment(Environment environment) {
        this.propertyResolver = new RelaxedPropertyResolver(environment,
"swagger.");
    }

    /**
     * Swagger Camel Configuration
     */
    @Bean
    public ServletRegistrationBean swaggerServlet() {
        ServletRegistrationBean swagger = new ServletRegistrationBean(new
SpringRestSwaggerApiDeclarationServlet(), "/swagger/*");
        Map<String, String> params = new HashMap<>();
        params.put("base.path", "https://localhost:8443/rest";);
        params.put("api.title", propertyResolver.getProperty("title"));
        params.put("api.description",
propertyResolver.getProperty("description"));
        params.put("api.termsOfServiceUrl",
propertyResolver.getProperty("termsOfServiceUrl"));
        params.put("api.license", propertyResolver.getProperty("license"));
        params.put("api.licenseUrl",
propertyResolver.getProperty("licenseUrl"));
        swagger.setInitParameters(params);
        return swagger;

application.properties:
----