Hi All,

This is my first post here.
I have been playing around with camel-netty and camel-netty-http components,
and trying to figure out what the setting maximumPoolSize does.

I referred to this,
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Load-test-on-camel-netty-td5737221.html
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Load-test-on-camel-netty-td5737221.html>

However, from what i observe based on this is that, the OrderPool always
processes 16 concurrent requests. I am trying to change the maximumPoolSize
to a value of 5 like the route as below,

<bean id="nettyBean" class="com.redhat.NettyTestImpl">
        <property name="message" value="Viral's Netty maximumPoolSize
test"/>
    </bean>

    <camelContext trace="false"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint"; autoStartup="true">
        <route>
            <from
uri="netty-http:http://localhost:8080/hello?maximumPoolSize=5&amp;sync=true"/>

            <log message="Forwarding to Netty component ....."/>
            <setBody>
                <method ref="nettyBean" method="sayHi"/>
            </setBody>
            <delay>
                <constant>3000</constant>
            </delay>

            <log message="The body contains : ${body}"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

But it seems that i cannot get the maximumPoolSize to set to a value. So,
what am i doing wrong ? How can i get the maximumPoolSize set ?

I check this by load testing with 20 concurrent requests and all are
processed.