Hi Jonathan,

Our documentation is not longer up to date as now the http component
proposes / provides also a HttpConsumer (= Polling Consumer) which is able
every x second to do a HTTP request. So, you can also use this syntax
within your Apache Camel route (from("http://";).to("") to poll a HTTP
Server.

Regards,

--