Is there a way to connect from Camel to an external web service given only
the address of the external ws wsdl definition. I have found a number of
examples using Camel-CXF which can connect to an external ws but in all
cases the serviceClass is defined as part of the definition of the
ClientProxyFactoryBean object. I am hoping to find a solution in which I
don't have to use the wsdl to generate stub classes.

I am looking for either a java DSL example or an explanation as to how this
can be done.