Hi Charles,

Thanks for your reply.

I already have tried using usernametoken in camel spring xml as mentioned in
the first link you shared. Also, i can see what is being done in the
testUsernameToken unit test as per second link.

However, I'm really confused how do i specify the cxf endpoint in Camel
after i have done the changes as per step 1.

For example, the way i do it in my camel Route class is something like this:

.toF("cxf://http://<service-endpoint>/?wsdlUrl=wsdl/myservice.wsdl&dataFormat=PAYLOAD")

So should this route still look like above or do i need to refer in some way
to the endpoint configured in the camel spring xml?

Regards