I'm really struggling writing the custom filter.
I have defined my own filter which implements GenericFileFilter, but it's
only filtering files.
It doesn't filter directories.

So for example let's say I have the following folder:
/2014/Oct/10/somefile.txt

I have no idea how to ignore the folder "Oct", because Camel goes all the
way down to the file level.

So the code below will only print "/2014/Oct/10/somefile.txt".

public class MyFileFilter<T> implements GenericFileFilter<T> {

        @Override
        public boolean accept(GenericFile<T> file) {
                System.out.println(file.toString());

                File actualFile = (File) file.getFile();
                if (actualFile.isDirectory()) {
                    // Never gets here because the input is always a file,
never a directory

How do I filter on directories so I can prevent Camel to explore them?