Hi all,

It looks like camel jetty in version 2.10.7 (2.14.0 does not do this) sends
messages again to the following processor, if this processor hasn't finished
after 200 seconds.
Is there a way to increase the time or deactivate this? (I guess I run into
a timeout of some kind)

Thank
Christoph

Example: The Route

from("jetty:http://localhost:{{port}}/myapp/myservice3";)
    .process(new Processor() {
        private int exchangeCounter = 1;
            @Override
                int exchangeNumber = exchangeCounter++;
                int timeToWait = 250;
                int waited;
                for(waited = 0; waited<timeToWait; waited = waited + 25) {

                    System.out.println("Exchange "+ exchangeNumber + ": waited
" + waited
+ " seconds (" + ((100 * waited)/timeToWait) + " %)" );
                    Thread.sleep(25 * 1000);

                }
                System.out.println("Exchange "+ exchangeNumber + ": waited " +
waited + "
seconds (" + ((100 * waited)/timeToWait) + " %)" );
            }
        });

creates the following output after being called once.

Exchange 1: waited 0 seconds (0 %)
Exchange 1: waited 25 seconds (10 %)
[...]
Exchange 1: waited 200 seconds (80 %)
Exchange 2: waited 0 seconds (0 %)
Exchange 1: waited 225 seconds (90 %)
Exchange 2: waited 25 seconds (10 %)
Exchange 1: waited 250 seconds (100 %)
Exchange 2: waited 50 seconds (20 %)
[...]
Exchange 2: waited 200 seconds (80 %)
Exchange 3: waited 0 seconds (0 %)
Exchange 2: waited 225 seconds (90 %)
Exchange 3: waited 25 seconds (10 %)
Exchange 2: waited 250 seconds (100 %)
Exchange 3: waited 50 seconds (20 %)
Exchange 3: waited 75 seconds (30 %)
[...]

during exchange 4 i get a CamelExecutionException (The server localhost
failed to respond).