Hello Sergey,

First of all what you have suggested I have done as you can see above. But
this incorporation of an interceptor has no effect and no one requires a
login if I do a request to the address in my browser.
My question about JAAS was intended to get a feedback from you if I have
grasp JAAS correctly. In Karaf the JAAS login mechanism looks into
<karaf_home>/etc/users.properties, isn't it?
I don't know what you mean when you are talking about anonymous users and I
cannot find any property /allowAnonymous/. I just want to know if one entry
as stated above in users.propties is enough
for an authorization? However this is not the point at the moment because no
one is asking for any authorization - what a shame.

Do I have to create any web app context file for any other authentication
stuff beyond /blueprint.xml/ and /users.properties/? Do I have to configure
<karaf_home>/etc/org.apache.karaf.jaas.cfg ???

Kind regards,
Hilderich