Hi,

I have got a POJO which contains values for two sequential SQL inserts. How
can I achieve this?

I tried something like this, but it fails due to the fact that named query
parameters (:#column) just work for HashMaps. I cannot find any
documentation how to proceed with my POJO. The conversion of my POJO to a
HashMap feels wrong..

                <route>
                        <from uri="IncomingMessage:X:Y"/>
                        <process ref="MyPOJOProcessor"/>
                        <to uri="sql:{{sql.insertA}}"/>
                        <to uri="sql:{{sql.insertB}}"/>
                </route>

Unfortunatelly, I need to keep my insert statements configurable via spring.