HI,
We are trying to use Camel redis component when I found this following
article:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16428371/camel-redis-component-subscribe-to-a-channel-not-working

I tried to run this project (https://github.com/soumyasd/camelredisdemo) and
not able to see any results.
I ran the .sh file and not able to see any thing on the console. (have redis
server running in the background)
How do I make it work?
I have also added some other route and that did not work either..

from("spring-redis://127.0.0.1:6379?command=SUBSCRIBE&channels=mychannel&serializer=#redisserializer")

                .process(new Processor() {
                                @Override
                                public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
Exception {
                                        String res =
exchange.getIn().getBody().toString();
                                        System.out.println("************ " +
res);
                                        exchange.getOut().setBody(res);
                                }
                        })
        .to("log:foo");

        from("direct:input")
        .setHeader ("CamelRedis.Key",constant("testkey2"))
        .setHeader ("CamelRedis.Value",constant(100))
        .to("spring-redis://127.0.0.1:6379?command=SET");

Has anyone tried it?
Anyone who has gotten camel redis component to work?
Can anyone share their code/project?
Thanks,
Gordon