Hi folks,

I am using direct-vm to link different camel contexts (environment is Karaf
2.3.3 and Camel 2.12.2).
Everything works fine until I update one of the routes acting as the
direct-vm cosumer. This leads to 'No consumers available ...' exceptions.
The problems seems to be the fact, that the consumer must be started before
the producer. But even when I try to restart the routes it might not work.

Here is an example...

Camel Context 1
/<route id="route1">
<from uri="file:test/in-vm"/>
<to uri="direct-vm:route2"/>
</route>/

Camel Context 2
/<route id="route2">
<from uri="direct-vm:route2"/>
<to uri="direct-vm:route3"/>
</route>/

Camel Context 3
/<route id="route3">
<from uri="direct-vm:route3"/>
<log message="booya" />
</route>/

E.g. in Karaf, drop them in the deploy folder and it works. But as soon as
you change one of the files...your lost ;)

Any idea how I can handle updates on direct-vm 'chained' context/routes?

Regards,
Thomas