I'm trying to use GZIP with Camel-restlet, this is how I GZIP the entity in
response before I send the response out.

*=================Processor====================*
Message message =exchange.getIn();
 *Representation representation = new EncodeRepresentation(Encoding.GZIP,
new StringRepresentation(message.getBody(String.class),
MediaType.TEXT_XML)); *
}

On the client side I'm facing issue retrieving and decoding the gzipped
entity. I tried several ways but failed. There's not much information on how
to do this. Appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

*Client Side.. Retrieveing response from Exchange MEssage*

 String stream =
resultEndpoint.getExchanges().get(0).getIn().getBody(String.class);
 Representation representations = new DecodeRepresentation(new
StringRepresentation(stream));