I believe I have figured it out.

The equivalent of:
<camel:camelContext id="AbstractCamelContext"
allowUseOriginalMessage="false" shutdownRunningTask="CompleteAllTasks">
  <camel:contextScan/>
</camel:camelContext>

Is:
<bean id="AbstractCamelContext"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean">
        <property name="allowUseOriginalMessage" value="false" />
        <property name="shutdownRunningTask" value="CompleteAllTasks" />
        <property name="contextScan">
                <bean class="org.apache.camel.model.ContextScanDefinition" />
        </property>
</bean>

If I am wrong please let me know.  Also if someone could explain where I can
see the translation of http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring tags to
classes, I would be grateful.  Useful knowledge for me to know in the
future.