Hi

I have a route which consumes a message of a queue, transforms it and and
sends the transformed message to a REST endpoint. The JMS consumer is
configured to use client_acknowledge mode. Hence, the message will not get
de-queued until I get a successful response from the REST endpoint.

The errorhandler on the route has a retry policy of 0.

Will the route continually try to re-process the same message hence
potentially blocking other messages on the queue from being consumed?

If not, what will happen the message that was causing the problem.

Thanks
Joe