All,
I am getting the following exception when I made a redis hmget call.

According to the online doc: HMGET      Get the values of all the given hash
fields  CamelRedis.Key (String), CamelRedis.Fields (Collection<String>)
Collection
Should return a collection of objects.

Stacktrace
org.apache.camel.TypeConversionException: Error during type conversion from
type: java.lang.String to the required type: byte[] with value [
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.createTypeConversionException(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:566)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.BaseTypeConverterRegistry.convertTo(BaseTypeConverterRegistry.java:131)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getBody(MessageSupport.java:72)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.MessageSupport.getBody(MessageSupport.java:47)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.stream.StreamProducer.writeToStream(StreamProducer.java:129)
I read somewhere that I need to add a type converter.
My processor is as follows:
        exchange.setProperty("Exchange.CHARSET_NAME", "UTF-8");
Any idea how I should fix it?
Gordon