Hi,

I am trying to create a custom component with URI parameters. I haven't
found an example that shows the full implementation of this kind of
component so I modified the example from the Camel in Action book in order
to add a URI parameter. To do so, I modified the following classes:

HelloWorldEndpoint - added the following lines

HelloWorldComponentTest - modified the return new RouteBuilder() method:

The thing is that when I try to retrieve the value of "param" in the
Producer (using exchange.getProperties()) it is not there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,