Apologies for the delayed response ... I would like to understand how can
Guice be used in following case : In my sample route below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<routes xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
 <route>
 <from uri="rest:///get:payment/{paymentType}"/>
 <process ref="myProcessor">
 </process>
 <transform>
   <simple>Hi ${header.paymentType}</simple>
 </transform>
 </route>

</routes>

the myProcessor bean instance was created and set in the SimpleRegistry
using the CamelContextLifecycle. Now I do understand Guice doesnt have
container capabilities like Spring but Guice mandates use of GuicyFruit
Implementation as registry
and i would have couple of more classes injected into my processor by Guice.
so how do i go about dealing in this case ?

Appreciate your help on this.

Regards,
-Yogesh