From: leofprince <leofpri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:49 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: direct endpoint across camel context

Dear Camel Users,

We have a couple of camel contexts and have a scenario where we need to
invoke a synchronous call to a route in different camel context. We have
used direct endpoint for synchronous call within same camel context ,we
would like to have same behavior for different camel contexts.

Just needed your advice on the same.

Thanks,
Leo.