From: James Green [mailto:james.mk.gr...@gmail.com]
Sent: dinsdag 6 januari 2015 14:55
To: users
Subject: Recording events

We're about to build a number of jars which will use Camel to route messages
from sources to destinations via business logic processors.

One of things we're looking for is the ability to record business events as
they happen. Sounds a bit like Wire Tap?

We're unsure. Ultimately the events will form an activity stream for our
customers and billing systems. The input data and the event itself will likely
differ.

We don't want to invent the wheel here. Ideas?

James