Hi all,

I'm using Camel 2.12.3.

I've the same problem that Aida says with hasEndpoint() method in thread
[1]. I have been looking for some solution using lookup methods of Camel
context registry but without luck.

The main problem is registry has endpoints that I declare in Spring context
but my routes are in Java DSL.

I tried method that getEndopint() using "ref:nameEndpoint" and
"nameEndpoint" but it isn't work because first String produces an error
because says:

- org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve
endpoint: ref://seda:miOwnEndpoint due to: No bean could be found in the
registry for: seda:miOwnEndpoint of type: org.apache.camel.Endpoint

Second String retrieves the endpoint that I want but if it doesn't exist
Camel creates new one and I miss exchange when producer template sends the
message.
Because of that I need one way to check all available endpoints regardless
of endpoints cache.

[1]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camelContext-hasEndpoint-returns-null-when-endpoint-apparently-exists-td5757907.html

Thanks in advance.