Thanks, Claus. Will try a new version. But do you know why it always
prompts the following warnings when the routes stops? Will they impact
anything and the original file?

1. If choose not to delete the file, it prompts when the route stops:

WARN Camel (platformSchedulerCamel) thread #7 - sftp://xxx
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOnCompletion - Rollback file
strategy:
org.apache.camel.component.file.strategy.GenericFileRenameProcessStrategy@4b474b47
for file: RemoteFile[a.txt]

2. If choose not to delete the file, it prompts when the route stops:
WARN Camel (platformSchedulerCamel) thread #7 - sftp://xxx
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOnCompletion - Rollback file
strategy:
org.apache.camel.component.file.strategy.GenericFileNoOpProcessStrategy@4b474b47
for file: RemoteFile[a.txt]