I'm successfully using REST DSL to serve up some simple services and want to include some simple HTML docs to describe and illustrate the services provided and prefer to keep this as
simple as possible.
I just have a process started by a Main class that starts a camel context with some routes exposed through the REST DSL. It seems to work fine with restlet and jetty.
Now I want to include some HTML docs.
I suppose I could use the DSL to define a URL that returned some text that was the HTML, but there must a be a better way such as defining a path where restlet/jetty/whatever would look for html docs.
Any suggestions?
Thx
Tim