Hi All,
As of now, we have three different webservice endpoint for each type of
Schema Version i.e  has different namespaces.
We are using camel-cxf 2.8.0.
e.g
1) Schema with Namespace http://www.example.org/archive/schema/REL-5-1-2 has
cxf endpoint cxf://http://hostname.com:1111/soap/greet
2) Schema with Namespace http://www.example.org/archive/schema/REL-6-1-0
cxf://http://hostname.com:2222/soap/greet
3) Schema with Namespace http://www.example.org/archive/schema/REL-6-1-4
cxf://http://hostname.com:3333/soap/greet

each routes of cxf endpoint are configured in this way:-
e.g:-
"cxf://http://hostname.com:<port>/soap/greet?serviceClass=org.example.schemas.rel610.GreetServicePortType&bus=#cxf";

Now,  We have to expose only single webservice endpoint that can accept
request for all these schemas and should do internal routing based on the
namespace.
I tied to find articles that may have suggested similar implementations but
could see anything like this.

Can anyone suggest me if there is way I can expose a single endpoint for
this scenario?
Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks,
ashwin74268