Hi,

We just rewrite the package name of ConcurrentLinkedHashMap to avoid the
version conflict, as ConcurrentLinkedHashMap could be use in the container
where the camel is deployed into.

I just updated the version to 1.4.2 in the camel master branch.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com