Hi,
as title says, I will have to expose concurrent WS, that would expose
request/response behavior to our legacy system.
This legacy system has a JMS-like access API, meaning when request is
inserted into system, communication ends (ie there is no response to this
request other than return code) and asynchronously via Listeners I can
receive actual response.
This response would need to be paired to original request (still hanging
until timeout happens) and sent back as WS response.

Since there might be multiple requests at +- same time, there will be a pool
of incoming connections waiting to be served (I would expect accessible via
Camel API somehow).

I hope I described the topic in understandable way, feel free to ask as much
as necessary.
Can anybody please point me to right direction where to look for
solution/proper approach?

Thank you