HI,

I am new to IBM MQ with Apache camel. below is my configuration

*<from "IBM MQ>
<parallel>
 <to ACTIVE MQ>
 <to IBM MQ>
</parallel>*

my application is running in Spring Container. some time I am getting this
below warning, hence My route is not working ( IBM MQ is not reading msg).
for getting warning, Route is not working .

*Exception
------------*
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
handleListenerSetupFailure
WARNING: Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination
'temporary' - trying to recover. Cause: User XXXXXX is not authorized to
create: temp-queue://ID:IP Address-1:26:1
Feb 20, 2015 2:59:07 AM
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful
INFO: Successfully refreshed JMS Connection
Feb 20, 2015 2:59:08 AM
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
handleListenerSetupFailure
WARNING: Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination
'temporary' - trying to recover. Cause: JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue
'SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE'.; nested exception is com.ibm.mq.MQException:
JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED')
reason '2035' ('MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED').

*My questions