Hi,
I followed the instructions provided but unable to implement shows the
error:
[LoadBalanceType[ref:null... because of ref or loadBalancer must be
specified.

Please find below code snippet and correct me where I go wrong with this.

WSDL
----------

  <wsdl:service name="OrderEndpointService">

    <wsdl:port name="OrderService" binding="tns:OrderBinding">
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:9000/order"; />
    </wsdl:port>
    <wsdl:port name="OrderService" binding="tns:OrderBinding">
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:9001/order"; />
    </wsdl:port>
    <wsdl:port name="OrderService" binding="tns:OrderBinding">
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:9002/order"; />
    </wsdl:port>

  </wsdl:service>
--------------
Endpoint config:

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="orderEndpoint" address="http://localhost:9000/order/";
                serviceClass="camelinaction.order.OrderEndpoint"
wsdlURL="wsdl/order.wsdl">
        </cxf:cxfEndpoint>
        <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="orderEndpoint1"
address="http://localhost:9001/order/";
                serviceClass="camelinaction.order.OrderEndpoint"
wsdlURL="wsdl/order.wsdl">
        </cxf:cxfEndpoint>
        <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="orderEndpoint2"
address="http://localhost:9002/order/";
                serviceClass="camelinaction.order.OrderEndpoint"
wsdlURL="wsdl/order.wsdl">
        </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

Camel Route:

<route id="route">