HI Christian,

sorry to bother you. I did like the book describes: I did first an mvn:install
from eclipse (with success). After that I did the bundle:install -s
mvn:com.packt/sample in different variations (with and without version). Does
not work. Don't know, what I am missing.

Regards Christian

Christian Eugster
Docuteam GmbH
Langacker 16