I have a camel.xml where i log the request - response, i using cxf.

Works fine :-)

But what is the smartes way, if i  only want to show when im in info mode.

Can i handle this in my camel.xml, how to  do this smartest ?

in my programs im using org.apache.commons.logging.

I have a log4j.properties, log4j.rootLogger=info, console, can i change that
on the fly ?

        <bean id="wsIn"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
                <constructor-arg value="target/write"/>
        </bean>
        <bean id="wsOut"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
                <constructor-arg value="target/write"/>
        </bean>

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="hubws" address="/CorporateService"
wsdlURL="WEB-INF/bankconnect.wsdl" >

        <cxf:inInterceptors>
                         <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
        </cxf:inInterceptors>
        <cxf:outInterceptors>
                 <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"/>
        </cxf:outInterceptors>
</cxf:cxfEndpoint>