Hey

Try this way.

<route>
        <from uri="cxf:bean:orderEndpoint"  />
       <bean ref="processor" method="processOrderWebservice"/>

        <inOnly uri="seda:generateCSV"/>

<setBody> ...write the camel code here to set exchange body with the
OrderReponseobject. Looks like ur cxf dataFormat is POJO by default. If so
set the java object there. Else if it's in PAYLOAD mode then hardcode the
OrderReponse xml... </setBody>

      </route>

    <route>
        <from uri="seda:generateCSV"/>
                <bean ref="processor" method="transFormToOrderModel"/>
                <marshal ref="csvReport"/>
        <to uri="file:target/messages?fileName=
${date:now:yyyyMMdd}/TEST_${date:now:yyyyMMdd}.csv"/>
    </route>

Cheers
Reji