Hi,

No, it's not possible. In order to be unique in your Map it has to know
which fields are part of key (assuming that you retrieve them all).

If you have camel-groovy in your project you can do the following:
to("jdbc:something").setBody(new
GroovyExpression("request.body.collectEntries {[(it.COLUMN_A): it]}"))

Otherwise you'll have to use a custom processor.

Hope this helps,

Antoine.