Hello All,
I have a route with autoStartup set to 'false'.  However, Camel will still
try to resolve the endpoint in the 'from' URI on the route.  For example:

            <camel:route id="myRoute" autoStartup="false">
<from uri="myCXFServiceEndpoint"/>

However, I don't have 'myCXFServiceEndpoint' defined because the Spring
profile that I am using does not define that bean.  There is a JIRA right
now to not pre-warm/start the route:

which is discussed in this thread:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/autoStartup-and-Endpoints-td5718204.html

I was thinking that I could use the route policy that is referenced in this
thread, however, the exception is thrown before I can get at the route.  For
example, overriding this method doesn't have any effect:

        @Override
        public void onInit(Route route)
        {
                LOG.info("Route Init for" + route.getId());
        }

Is there any technique that I can use to tell Camel that when I set
autoStartup to 'false' that I don't want it to try to resolve the 'from'
endpoint?  I can't think of any tricks offhand and am not able to do so with
a route policy.  I do have CamelContext autostartup to false and am manually
only starting the routes that I will be using.

Any help is most appreciated!

Thanks,
Yogesh