Hi everyone,

Indeed there's a trick for forcing the shutdown of a context (or a
particular route). You need to retrieve the currentShutdownTaskFuture of
the DefaultShutdownStategy and call cancel(true) on it.

Also, you can have more than 100 camel contexts in a single JVM, we're
doing it. But of course, your server needs to have enough memory :)

Antoine.