Hey, all -
Disclaimer: I'm brand-spanking-new to Camel, so any questions I have can be
assumed to be based in utter cluelessness.  I'm learning, though...
So, I have a scenario here where I'm using the Camel CXF component (with
jetty) to provide a SOAP endpoint; we get the CxfPayload and do some
processing on the data from the exchange.  One of the things that can happen
is that we'll need to construct a call to another Webservice from the data
we get (never seen it before, may never see it again).  I'm developing all
this using Eclipse; if I run my piece *in Eclipse* it works like a champ:
correct call to the correct service with good data back, otherwise it fails
spectacularly if something goes wrong with the call (still working on that
part). Now - the weird part is when I deploy it (Maven Shade plugin to
capture all the dependencies), it just stops dead at the DynamicRouter. No
error, no Exception -- no nothing. Logs show a good URI and SOAP message,
just like I see in Eclipse. Any assistance would be *huge*...

Thanks...