Today we got an StackoverflowException for an route that worked some month in
production. The route does (pseudo code):

from(file).unmarshal().gzip().unmarshal().split().tokenize("\r\n|\n|\r").unmarshal().json()
.process(rtdmProcessor)
.process(rtdmSetNameFactory.get(rtdmTargetEvents)).id(RTDM_EVENT_PROCESSOR_PREFIX+rtdmTargetEvents)

We send buffered objects (gz, json) from hard drive to a soap endpoint
(commercial software). Before the exception occurs we get many (some
thousand, 2,3 per second) Faults from Soap but we ignore them (custom
ErrorHandler and only log them) Please see here for those errors (first few
lines) and exception: https://gist.github.com/dermoritz/209e7158e41e02849843

The only hints to our code are:
"
[bufferToRtdm file:] [process18         ]
[com.example.cep.beans.GenerateInputForRtdm@2d16aa9e
] [         0]
[bufferToRtdm file:] [process19         ]
[com.example.cep.beans.RtdmSetEventName@662ec6a8
"

Those processors were not touched for some month. The first creates an xml
object (bases on generated code from wsdl) the 2nd only sets one attribute
in this xml.
My idea is that this exception somehow is related to the many many Faults
handled before?! Since there is no reals hint to lines in our code i hope
someone of you can help.

thanks in advance