Hi Sandeep,

I'm not sure there is an issue here (at least on camel side). Restlet
server itself converts https request to http when invokes handle methods.
If you getting 404 make sure your request path match your camel consumer
configuration path.
For example if you have configuration like:
restlet:https://localhost:8888/users/?restletMethods=get

Your request should be:
https://localhost:8888/users/ (with ending slash).

Regarding questions you asked:
1) It's converted by Restlet server itself, I'm not an expert with it but I
believe it's just the way it works.
2) You may use any available port for your Restlet server.
3) I guess documentation for restlet component was not updated, but this
feature was implemented and you can use it. Simply create your
SslContextParameters and register it with camel context.

You can find examples here:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-restlet/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/restlet/RestletHttpsWithSSLContextParametersTest.java

Nazar