Part http://camel.apache.org/bean-integration.html
"Spring component scanning mechanism and a <camelContext> is used or a
CamelBeanPostProcessor then we process a number of Camel annotations to do
various things such as injecting resources or producing, consuming or
routing messages."

CamelContext contains a method addRoutes (RoutesBuilder builder).
What important point is not to perform processing allows annotations in the
method?

Why am I interested in?
Project leader OSGi Apache Karaf, Jean-Baptiste Onofré says that a future
version 4.0 will work under Java 1.7.
The next version 4.1 will work under Java 1.8. The main problem - Apache
Aries Blueprint.
At the same time, Apache Karaf 2.4.x running on Java 1.8 without OSGi
Blueprint.
The previous version of Apache Karaf 2.3.x does not work under Java 1.8.
The main difference between versions - OSGi Blueprint replaced by OSGi
Dinamic Service.
So I do not want to wait for the Apache Karaf 4.1. I plan to move to OSGi
Dinamic Service.

--
Aleksey