Thanks Claus for your answer! I did test but did not succeed into making it
work as I wanted to (change the order of received message). Following your
advice, I've just added the streaming configuration to the multicast eip
such as following, is that correct?

      val croute = new org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder {
        override def configure(): Unit = {
          from("direct:input").multicast().parallelProcessing().streaming().
            to("direct:even", "direct:odd").end()

          from("direct:odd").filter(body.isEqualTo(1)).to("mock:output")

          from("direct:even").filter(body.isEqualTo(0)).
            process(new Processor {
            override def process(exchange: Exchange): Unit = {
              Thread.sleep(1000)
          ).
            to("mock:output")