Hi Surgey

Thanks for the response.

I am running on a tomcat instance on a linux server. The user  is a windows
user which is setup on our Windows Domain controller.

I did try updating the <http:authorization> (within the <http:conduit>)
element to include an AuthorizationType:

        <http:authorization>
            <sec:UserName>DomainName\${tod.user.username}</sec:UserName>
            <sec:Password>${user.password}</sec:Password>
            *<sec:AuthorizationType>Negotiate</sec:AuthorizationType> *

            <sec:Authorization>NTLM</sec:Authorization>
        </http:authorization>

I am now getting the following exception: *java.lang.RuntimeException: No
LoginModules configured for NTLM*. I am confused by this as I am only the
client calling the NTLM protected service

Thanks
Joe