I have quite interesting use case.we are using 2.12 camel version.

user will drop a below xml file where we need to read the  xml file and
should poll the folder paths mentioned in the xml. user will place image
files in these folders.I can read the xml and all stuff
my question is how to dynamically create route creation in CamelContext in
Spring DSL.Initially we don't know what folders need to monitor.
based on the xml file only we will know that.

<xml>
<folder>
<folderpath>c:\xyz</folderpath>
</folder>