But don't you restrict the Spring version and exclude version 4 with the
version range?

I'm looking at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/camel/karaf/apache-camel/2.15.1/apache-camel-2.15.1-features.xml
and see

    <feature version="[3.2,4)">spring</feature>

The way I read this, version 4 is not accepted.

Willem.Jiang wrote