Hi,

According to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.15.0+Release

   - Custom components using @UriEndpoint must now include a syntax
   attribute to document the uri syntax of the endpoint, when using the apt
   compiler plugin to generate documentation.

I'm looking for documentation on this and not really finding how to use it
or simple examples:

   - http://camel.apache.org/endpoint-annotations.html  says what it is,
   but not how to use it
   -

https://github.com/sigrist/camel-rxtx/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/rxtx/RxTxEndpoint.java
   is an example soembody wrote that uses @UriParam ... that works fine, but
   when I try to add a @UriPath parameter it silently ends up  null
   - Tons of examples in git but most of them don't have a 'syntax=' so I
   must be looking at old source

Trying to piece all this together from scarce examples and documentation:

   - It doesn't seem like I really need to extend UriComponentConfiguration
   at all, do I?  If I declare my component a @ManagedResource it seems to
   bind all the @UriParam just fine.  It doesn't bind the @UriPath parameters,
   though, and fails to do so silently, despite the fact that they are marked
   @Meadata(required = "true").
   - Are there any simple examples out there using
   @UriComponentConfiguration ?

--Chris