I want to register an own MBean (dynamic MBean) in my Camel application. For
this i use
context.getManagementStrategy().getManagementAgent().getMBeanServer().registerMBean(dMBean,
null);

The problem is that "getMBeanServer()" returns null. Javadoc says: "Notice:
If the JMXEnabled configuration is not set to true, this method will return
null."

But i am quite sure that jmx is enable - i am using it all the time.

My program flow is as follow:

- creating context -> new DefaultCamelContext (i use Guice and bound
DefaultCamelContext to CamelContext)
- adding a routbuilder to context
- registering my dynamic mbean
- starting the context (call of main.run())