Camel version: 2.13.3

I have per route configuration that I monitor and if it changes I need to
fully shutdown the route and recreate it.

The problem is that the route stop() then remove() doesn't fully shut
everything down and the context still believes it has declared routes that
it should not.

first, the context issue:  After full stop() and remove() on all the routes
in the context have finished, when I try and redo the routes, I get the
following message when configuring the error handlers I get:

(note, there are zero defined routes left in the context
getContext().getRoutes() returns empty)

second, on route startup (after a successfuly route stop() remove()) when
the route's endpoint has a resource (like mina2), the resource is still
bound and the startup fails.

Exception when trying to startup the route after successful shutdown:

Please let me know what I'm missing....

Here are the various snippets of relevant code...

The restartRoute method:

The Mina2 listener route:

The error handler setup code: