Hi

You may be able to use xslt transformations when you work with XML.
An alternative is a template based.

Or sometimes a search/replace can do it, if you know that the xml has
a fixed value you can use for search and then replace it with the
extra values you need.

But XML has XSLT as the answer for xml manipulations.

There is also scripting languages like groovy or the likes you may be
able to write a little bit of "code" in the xml that can do it.