Hi Camel riders!

Is there a way to use transaction (e.g. transacted) without using Spring in
Camel?

I'm not a Spring hater, I just can't use camel-spring:

* I'm on an OSGI environment, and camel-spring requires
spring-3.x/spring-dm (also xbean spring that also requires spring 3).
* My project/framework is also using spring-data that requires the last 4.x
version, and as some spring deps do not specify version range, I've tons of
problems (i.e nosuchmethoderror) if the correct start order is not
respected, or if I restart some dependency chains (and sometimes I do :).

Is there a plan to move camel-spring deps to smx-spring 4 and aries-bp?

Best regards,

--
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf: