Hi,

I have a simple REST DSL route that has both a GET and a PUT for a
particular resource:

        rest("/orders")
                .get("/{orderId}").outType(Order.class)
                        .to("direct:getOrder")
                .put("/{orderId}").type(Order.class)
                        .to("direct:updateOrder");

This application is run on a different port to the consuming application so
I have enabled CORS via a servlet filter (I also tried the enable CORS
option on the configuration of REST DSL).  The consuming application is
sending a pre-flight HTTP OPTIONS request.  I can see in the class
ServletRestServletResolveConsumerStrategy that the method
matchRestMethod(method, restrict) has special provision for the OPTIONS
method.  The problem for me seems to be that if the consuming application
sends a method similar to:

/orders/1 OPTIONS

Then the ServletRestServletResolveConsumerStrategy class is not able to find
a unique match because both the GET and the PUT methods are matched and the
consumer sees a 404.

Is there something I'm missing?

Ted