Hi

I am considering a new camel route implemented in java, something like,

        from(file://input).to(file:/middle).to(file:output).

I want to introduce a Synchronization.onComplete() operation after
"to(file://middle)" doing some housekeeping, such as checking the file has
been routed from "/input" to "/middle" and what size it is.
However, I can't guarantee that the onComplete() callback will be invoked
BEFORE the file is routed from "/middle" to "/output". If that happens, the
housekeeping checks will fail its purpose (as the file is already moved to
"/output").

Can anyone out there let me know if there is some Apache Camel mechanism
that can guarantee the order of OnCompletion() coming before the file is
routed further down? If that's not available in Camel, any suggestions how I
can achieve the goal?