I added this definition to my spring wiring:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans
    xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
    xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";
    xsi:schemaLocation="
            http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
            ">

    <camel:threadPoolProfile
            id="TestdefaultThreadPoolProfile"
            defaultProfile="true"
            poolSize="30"
            maxPoolSize="255"
            maxQueueSize="1000"
            allowCoreThreadTimeOut="false"
            rejectedPolicy="CallerRuns"
            />

But now I am getting this error message:
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
[threadPoolProfile]

I am already including:

                <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
                <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>
                <version>2.15.1</version>

            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
                <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>
                <version>2.15.1</version>

I am running with Spring 4.1.6.RELEASE.

The same file also contains:

camel:proxy, camel:context, camel:route and those seem to be working just
fine.  I am sure it's some dependency that I am missing, just not sure what
it is.

Thanks.
-AP_