We have a requirement wherein we need to do different error handling for
different error code returned from http external service.

So we have to go for a retry for

"X-Original-HTTP-Status-Code"=404,405,500,401

And no retry for other codes.

What I have learnt so far is onException will do selective handling but that
limits to a class only. And here class will be same.

Other option I thought of is setting throwExceptionOnFailure but here I lose
the exception and it behaves like a handled response.

Can anyone suggest me with an example on how this can be done in Camel Spring
DSL?

Thanks and Regards,

Vanshul Chawla